- It is a sealing element consisting of a PY type face sealing and a steel skeleton.
- The support skeleton enhances the overall strength of the seal ring.
- The sealing material has the advantage of high strength, high hardness and good elasticity
Compliant for use with several standards about hydraulic testing requirements including API 5CT/ISO11960:2011 Petroleum and natural gas industries—Steel pipes for casing or tubing, GB/T9711.1-2011, GB/T9711.2-2011; GB8163-2008 for seamless steel tubes; GB/T3092-2008 for welded steel pipes.
Working pressure: ≤ 120 MPa
Working temperature: -20℃～+80℃;
Working medium: water, emulsion, hydraulic oil;
Material: Polyurethane+ Steel Skeleton
- Specification table (1 of 2) for PYG type end-face sealing ring
- Specification table (2 of 2) for PYG type end-face sealing ring