- The support skeleton enhances the overall strength of the seal ring and the sealing capacity of the sealing ring can be increased by working pressure.
- The sealing material has the advantage of high strength, high hardness and good elasticity
Compliant for use with several standards about hydraulic testing requirements including API 5CT-2018, ISO11960-2011 Petroleum and natural gas industries—Steel pipes for casing or tubing, GB/T9711-2017; GB/T8163-2018 for seamless steel tubes; GB/T3091-2015 for welded steel pipes.
Working pressure: ≤ 80 MPa
Working temperature: -20 to +80℃
Working medium: water, emulsion, hydraulic oil
- Specification table (1 of 3) for PY type end-face sealing ring
- Specification table (2 of 3) for PY type end-face sealing ring
- Specification table (3 of 3) for PY type end-face sealing ring