- Lip Optimization: under peripheral pressure, the lip and groove surface fit more closely, and the higher the pressure, the better the lip sealing.
- The fan-shaped supporters, in the premise of increasing the strength of the sealing ring, can shrink and expand in radial direction with the sealing ring.
Compliant for use with several standards about hydraulic testing requirements including API 5CT-2018, ISO11960:2011 Petroleum and natural gas industries—Steel pipes for casing or tubing, GB/T9711.1-2011, GB/T9711.2-2011; GB8163 – 2008 for seamless steel tubes; GB/T3092-2008 for welded steel pipes.
Working pressure: ≤ 60 M Pa
Working temperature: -20℃～+80℃
Working medium: water, emulsion, hydraulic oil
- Specification table (1 of 3) for NM type internal expanding sealing components
- Specification table (2 of 3) for NM type internal expanding sealing components
- Specification table (3 of 3) for NM type internal expanding sealing components